south africa gas fired boiler price
Exhaust gas has been plagued by sewage paper industry, paper industry pollution problems of the country very seriously. Fujian Heng paper packaging company has been committed to the use of clean-type south africa fired boiler price paper processing. October 22, 2016, David Carse, the paper with my company, signed a 6 tons of steam an integral condensing steam boiler for the production of corrugated cardboard and other paper products. I provided the boiler greatly solve the problem of sewage wastewater Heng paper. After the boiler operation, both to meet local environmental requirements, but also reduce operating costs for the constant boiler paper products.
The third reason is that the amount of nitrogen oxide released during operation is very small. Most heating equipment such as ordinary south africa fired boiler prices need to use coal materials as raw materials when they are in operation. Materials such as coal generally release a large amount of hazardous air-quality substances when burned. The condensing boiler uses the steam produced by natural gas combustion as the raw material when it is in operation, so the nitrogen oxide content released during the operation is much lower than the prescribed standard. The analysis of the reason for the year-by-year increase in the sales of condensing boilers has come to an end for the time being.
Saudi Arabia is known as the kingdom of oil, and is one of the largest oil reserves, output and sales in the world.proven oil reserves is 500 tons and natural gas reserves is 34885 million cubic meters in 1984.So the fuel of industrial south africa fired boiler price mostly be diesel oil in Saudi Arabia.
Biomass fired south africa fired boiler price fuel characteristics
Biomass fuel has the following main characteristics compared to coal:
1. Low sulfur content. Biomass fuels are mostly less than 0.2% sulphur, and there is no need to install a gas desulfurization device when burning, which reduces costs and is environmentally friendly.
2. Most of the carbon in the biomass fuel combines with hydrogen to form a low-molecular hydrocarbon. After a certain temperature, it thermally decomposes and folds out the volatiles. Therefore, biomass fuel is easily ignited,
3. The density is small. The density of biomass fuel is obviously lower than that of coal, and the texture is relatively loose, especially crop straw, which is bulky.
4. Less carbon. The highest carbon content in biomass fuels is only about 50%, which is equivalent to the carbon content of lignite with less generation.
5. Straw biomass contains a large amount of alkali metal elements (mainly potassium and sodium). In the combustion process of biomass, the main performance is that the adhesion of ash is strong, and slagging and clogging are likely to occur in the furnace. Ash accumulates on the heated surface of the tail.