textile natural gas hot water vacuum boiler dealer
Looking back at 2018, we in the Group 'professional life, work lean, "the core values of the correct leadership, and achieved fruitful results. "Fine positioning, precise process, continued optimization" is the connotation of professionalism we adhere to, in Group tireless efforts of all staff, we have made a number of break points to first academician workstation as the representative of the textile hot water vacuum boiler dealer industry, which in the whole boiler industry are unprecedented achievement, for which we are very proud!
The high price vacuum textile hot water vacuum boiler dealer efficiency gas boiler: vacuum hot water boiler with three return structure, a unique wet combustion chamber structure back to back, so that the heat loss down to the limit unit, the whole thermal efficiency of 92% or more.
what do you know about vacuum hot water textile hot water vacuum boiler dealers?
1. What is a vacuum hot water boiler? Answer: so-called vacuum hot water boiler, also called vacuum phase change hot water boiler. When the boiler is working normally, the inner medium pressure of the boiler is lower than the atmospheric pressure, and the cold water is heated by phase change heat. Vacuum sealing inside the body of vacuum hot water boiler, negative pressure combustion of heat medium water, steam exchange between steam and heat exchanger, high heat efficiency, one-time treatment and perfusion of heat medium water in factory, no need to replenish water in operation. The unique design of vacuum hot water boiler has formed the characteristics of safety, stability and so on.
2. The composition and structure principle of vacuum Hot Water Boiler? Answer: the furnace body of a vacuum hot water boiler is divided into two parts: the upper part is a vacuum chamber (negative pressure steam chamber), and a tubular steam-water heat exchanger is installed in the space to heat the circulating water flowing through the heat exchanger. Operation principle: during the operation of vacuum hot water boiler, the heat medium water inside the furnace under negative pressure of vacuum absorbs the heat energy released from fuel combustion, boiling vaporizes into low temperature steam, and the low temperature steam rises to meet the system circulating water in stainless steel heat exchanger. Heating circulating water to the user for heating or sanitary hot water. The water vapor itself is cooled and condensed into droplets falling onto the surface of the heat medium and then heated again, thus completing the whole cycle. Heat medium water The cycle of "boiling = evaporation = condensation = heat medium water" is constantly carried out in the enclosed body, so there is no need to replenish condensate water and there is no danger of empty burning. The condensation heat transfer coefficient of steam-water condensation in vacuum hot water boiler is the highest in all heat transfer conditions.
3. What is a vacuum? Answer: vacuum state does not mean absolute pressure is zero, as long as lower than external pressure, can be called "vacuum". For example: vacuum boiler operating inside the shell is debugged as vacuum and maintained between-375pxHg--76mmHg.
4. What is vacuum? A: vacuum refers to the degree of gas rarity in vacuum, usually expressed as "high vacuum" and "low vacuum". High vacuum means good vacuum, low vacuum means poor vacuum. The value of vacuum degree indicates that the actual value of system pressure is lower than that of atmospheric pressure, that is, vacuum degree = atmospheric pressure-absolute pressure. International standard unit of vacuum: Pa (Pa).
5. Why is heat medium water in vacuum hot water boiler heated in vacuum? Answer: the boiling temperature of water is different under different pressures. Under an atmospheric pressure (0.1Mpa), the boiling temperature of water is 100 ℃, while the boiling temperature of water is 4 ℃ under 0.8Kpa pressure. The vacuum hot water boiler works within the pressure range of vacuum degree 2.67Kpa~66.6 Kpa, and the corresponding saturation temperature is 15 ℃ ~ 85 ℃. Therefore, in vacuum, heat medium water is easy to boil and vaporize.
6. The origin of vacuum hot water boiler? A: the basic principle of vacuum hot water boiler was born in 1972 at Zurich University of Technology. In 1975, Japan's TAKUMA Company developed a vacuum hot water boiler on the basis of the principle, which was patented for invention, and was gradually popularized all over the world. This technology has been developed and developed by Korean enterprises, and South Korean TAKUMA, has appeared one after another.
Nowadays, the heating of many residential areas is supplied by uniform textile hot water vacuum boiler dealer burning hot water, so the performance of hot water boiler plays an increasingly important role in consumer heating. The most common boilers on the market are vacuum hot water boiler and atmospheric pressure hot water boiler. However, many consumers do not have a thorough understanding of the two hot water boilers may have a certain deviation in understanding, the following is to understand the difference between vacuum hot water boiler and atmospheric pressure hot water boiler. One, the safety is different now professional hot water boiler is mainly vacuum hot water boiler, the inside of boiler is negative pressure energy At the same time, vacuum hot water boiler can be changed into normal pressure hot water boiler by correlation structure, so the safety is more obvious than that of vacuum hot water boiler. However, the normal-pressure hot-water boiler is safe and reliable as long as it is partially ventilated when it is used in the hot-water boiler, which is easy to use, so the normal-pressure hot-water boiler is especially safe and reliable. Second, the heating efficiency is different because the water volume of the vacuum hot water boiler is less, so the primary water quantity is less, so it is necessary to recycle and use burners for many times to heat the boiler. But the atmospheric pressure hot water boiler container only needs one time to open the burner can achieve the better heating effect, can effectively put the hot water boiler in the hot water boiler. When circulating water is heated, the thermal efficiency of atmospheric hot water boiler is higher than that of vacuum hot water boiler. Third, vacuum hot water boilers with different equipment complexity must be equipped with a series of basic facilities, such as vacuum pumps, in order to ensure vacuum degree, and atmospheric hot water boilers do not need to adopt control equipment to maintain vacuum degree. Therefore, it is easier to operate without complicated control equipment personnel, and the complexity of boiler equipment has the advantage of meeting the needs of more consumers when it is used. Nowadays, the hot water boilers with high sales volume are mainly vacuum hot water boilers and normal pressure hot water boilers. There are great differences in the use of these two points, both in Ann. The overall thermal efficiency or equipment complexity is different, so if you want to install the relevant boiler equipment, you can choose different machines and equipment according to your needs for hot water boilers.